CDC: The Climate Data Centre of Deutscher Wetterdienst (DWD)
...Searching for Metadata...
The CDC Data Catalogue describes the Climate Data of the DWD and provides access to data, descriptions and access methods. Climate Data refers to observations, statistical indices and spatial analyses. CDC comprises Climate Data for Germany, but also global Climate Data, which were collected and processed in the framework of international co-operation. The CDC Data Catalogue is under construction and not yet complete.
The purposes of the CDC Data Catalogue are:
- to provide uniform access to climate data centres and climate datasets of the DWD
- to describe the climate data according to international metadata standards
- to make the catalogue information available on the Internet
- to support the search for climate data
- to facilitate the access to climate data and climate data descriptions